Villa Montaña takes you to the Monarch Butterly Sanctuary
This detailed boutique hotel offers the opportunity to know the Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary through a wonderful tour. Find out more below:
The duration is about 8 hours, considering the departure from the hotel, the tour, and the return. The recommended departure time is 9:00 a.m.
– The time to reach the sanctuary from Morelia is approximately 2 hours.
– The tour starts with a walk of about 40 minutes. It is worth mentioning that the land is rugged. The ideal is to reach as high as possible to the densest part of the forest, where on occasions you will see the tree trunks completely covered with butterflies. The weather influences the number of butterflies you will find; on sunny days you will see these marvelous insects flying.
– The tour can also be taken on horseback for those not willing to walk.
– In the lower zone, there are several “diners”. It is important to mention that they are not formal restaurants, they are simply places built on wood which sell some typical dishes.
– The tour is not recommended for those with heart conditions or pregnant women.
– Regarding adequate dressing, we recommend comfortable shoes and sweaters and/or jackets, as it is usually cool in the heights.
Contact us for more details: [email protected] // 1 855 2236061 // + 52 322 2212277
- Boutique Tips
Leave a Reply