Many people would believe that going to a Spa is not an activity requiring too much preparation or that one must simply show up and forget about everything. While it is true that relaxing is one of the main goals, we have for you some advice so that you can obtain more and better benefits from your Spa treatments.
- Forget about your mobile phone
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time
- Consider not having any meals at least 1 hour before your service
- Do not depilate or shave at least between 4 and 12 hours before any exfoliation or services with salts
- Avoid the excessive ingestion of alcoholic beverages at least 12 hours before your services
- Let the Spa reception and/or your therapist know about allergies or any other health or medical condition before your service starts
- Do not be afraid to ask questions about the different Spa’s areas or services
- Let your therapist know what your expectations are, for example: areas requiring more attention, sensitive areas, expected results, etc.
- During your treatment communicate with your therapist about massage pressure, room’s temperature, music volume, preferred aromas, etc.
- Once your treatment is over ask for advice about future treatments and recommendations after the treatment you had
- Drink a lot of water after a massage, as your blood circulation has been increased and toxins have been released
- Avoid showering or using oils or creams immediately after a body or facial treatment. this will allow your body to absorb the treatment better
- Take advantage of the Spa´s relaxation area after your treatment, relax, have some tea or a drink recommended by your therapist
And this is the list of Mexico Bpoutique Hotels’ Spas:
Anturios SPA – Argovia Finca Resort
Petite Spa – Hacienda los Laureles
Copalli – La Quinta Luna
Hidra SPA – Sitio Sagrado
- Boutique Tips
Más de 10 años de trayectoria en la idustria hotelera, Lic. en Administración Hotelera y Turística, con especializaciones en Mercadotecnia y Ventas. Se ha desarrollado profesionalmente en diversos hoteles en México y en el extranjero enfocándose en los últimos años en la hotelería boutique. Apasionada por el turismo en México busca en cada viaje conocer lo más destacado a nivel cultural, gastronómico e histórico de cada destino.