Mexico’s Best Suites
We have for you the suites that our hotel collection has to offer you:
- Villa Montaña : The presidential suite is a large bedroom with king bed, fireplace, desk, spacious bathroom with shower-bathtub, extension telephone and generous amenities, living room with fireplace and adjoining dining area. The large private terrace has furniture for tea or cocktails and a panoramic view of Morelia.
- Hacienda los Laureles : The Master Suite our best suite includes two bedrooms, lounge with bar, spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi, terrace with views to the garden.
- La Quinta Luna : Caracol, this charming suite is located in the second floor of La Quinta Luna. It includes a wide terrace where breakfast can be enjoyed. Caracol features two rooms: one with a king size bed and a flat-screen television, and the other with a large living room TV, surround system and a working area. The bathroom has a wide Jacuzzi with chromatherapy and a large dressing room. This room is perfect to celebrate special occasions like anniversaries and honeymoons, or just to relax and refurbish the spirit.
- Casa de Mita: Spacious accommodations with king bed, full bathroom,living room, kitchen, palapa-thatched patio with spectacular ocean view.
- Casa Diamante: Suite arcángel comfortable room where you can enjoy of privacy and romance. Features an independient room with king bed, large closet. Full bathroom with rainfall shower, sitting area, living room, working table, terrace wth jacuzzi and sitting area.
- Gran Casa Sayula: The master suite with king bed, sitting area, writing desk, full bathroom with tub or Terrace with breakfast area.
- Mesón Sacristía de la Compañía: It’s Master Suite with King Size bed, and shower is decorated with luxury antiques that have been selected for each space and also they can be bought.
- La Casa del Atrio: Spacious master suite with an architectural work of the XVIII century. With king bed, bathroom with glass shower, Jacuzzi near one of the windows with garden view, balcony overlooking the church.
- Sitio Sagrado: Suite Imperial with King bed, large rooftop deck with private heated plunge pool, indoor Jacuzzi, living area.
- Villa Ganz: Su Grand Master Suite with King bed, bathroom with bathtub, pressure shower and lounge with views of the gardens.
- Villas Flamingos: The bungalow cielo has two levels Bungalow. First floor with king size bed, exterior bathroom with rain shower, A/C, minibar, safety box. Second floor with jacuzzi and sitting area.
- Casona Maria: Jr suiite, these spacious and charming suites transport you to the towns which inspired their individual decor. These rooms have a small living area with sofa bed and jacuzzi. They have a minibar, LED television, rainfall shower, pillow menu, organic amenities, alarm clock with iPhone docking station, bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer. One of them has an hydromassage shower cabin and another a steam room feature.
- Boutique Tips
With over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry and a bachelors in Hospitality and Tourism Management specializing in marketing and sales, Mary Carmen has developed her career working at various hotels in Mexico and abroad, focusing in recent years on the boutique hotel industry. Passionate about tourism in Mexico, in every trip she seeks to find the cultural, culinary and historic highlights of each destination.