Everything you have to know about Jacuzzis
The relaxation you obtain when bathing in a hydro massage tub, better known as Jacuzzi, is truly one of the most pleasant activities we can do. Feeling bubbles coming out of the warm water is something rather magical, besides the benefits it brings.
Among these benefits are the renovation of our body’s energy and our mind’s wellbeing. Thanks to the water pressure we can say goodbye to muscle aches and joint tensions.
Now that we mention the joints topic, there is a closer relation between them and the jacuzzis which is, although not very widely known, interesting to mention. It was because of a boy’s rheumatoid arthritis and his father’s creativity that this marvelous invention came to be.
This boy was the son of Candido Jacuzzi (does the last name ring a bell). It was precisely to help his son to get better that he thought it would be a good idea to add an engine to his home bath to inject air when it was full, turning one pump of his family’s company into therapeutic equipment for his kid.
It was at the end of the 1960’s the Roy Jacuzzi, Candido’s brother, who perfected the invention and commercialized it with a great success we are still witnessing.
After reading this, you are surely willing to try the sensation of being inside one of these delicious tubs, either by yourself or with your beloved one. Here are the boutique jacuzzis you can find in our dearest hotels:
- ARTISAN FAMILY HOTELS & RESORTS COLLECTION – PLAYA CHACHALACAS In the amplitude of its wonderful Master Suite we can find a jacuzzi on the terrace, private and seductive in front of the Emerald Beach sea.
- CASA MATEO – BERNAL The Executive and Master Suite are the ones to give you the experience of enjoying a relaxing jacuzzi session.
- CASONA MARÍA – PUEBLA Its Junior Suites convey us to beautiful sceneries of Puebla towns with their fantastic decorations and are also equipped with hydro massage cabins and impeccable jacuzzis for a total relaxation.
- LA CASA DEL ATRIO – QUERÉTARO Its ample and majestic Master Suite features a splendid jacuzzi close to the windows. From there you will gaze at the hotel’s garden to make your stay more relaxing.
- LA QUINTA LUNA – CHOLULA Charming Caracol Presidential Suite located on the second floor of this small hotel features inside the bathroom an extraordinary jacuzzi with chromotherapy for senses stimulation.
- LAS ALAMANDAS – COSTALEGRE “Sol”, the great luxurious and ample main suite features a fabulous ocean-front terrace with a private spa, a full massage area and jacuzzi.
- PLAYA ESCONDIDA – SAYULITA Luna Penthouse, Ixchel Penthouse, Villa 5 and Rocosa are the rooms in this tropical paradise that offer you the experience of plunging into their jacuzzis right in front of the sea, totally relaxed in their original jacuzzis.
- SENSES RIVIERA MAYA – RIVIERA MAYA Besides its incredible and romantic Master Suite, the Deluxe rooms also feature stupendous jacuzzis for couple staying in the hotel with romantic intentions.
- SENSES QUINTA AVENIDA – PLAYA DEL CARMEN Junior Suites in the terrace and Deluxe rooms in the bathroom, both locations offer the joy of taking a time to relax in their beautiful jacuzzis. On the last-floor terrace there is also a jacuzzi with chaise lounges to complement the perfect rest.
- SITIO SAGRADO – TEPOZTLÁN The impressive Imperial Suite and Grand Suites feature an ample terrace with tepozteco views and the magical touch of a jacuzzi.
- VILLAS FLAMINGOS – ISLA HOLBOX Bungalow Cielo y Bungalow Mangle are beautiful two-level units with a living room and a wonderful jacuzzi with ocean view.
RELAX AND VISIT ONE OF OUR HOTELS, CALL TOLL-FREE AT 1 855 2236061 OR EMAIL US AT [email protected]
- Boutique Tips
Born in the central region of Mexico, but having lived most of her life in the beautiful state of Nayarit, Angela fell in love with this area’s landscapes and its natural beauty. With the firm conviction from an early age that she wanted to be part of the way tourism was managed in her state and the country at large, she studied a degree in Tourism Management and Development at the Technological University of Nayarit. Immediately following her studies, she immersed herself in the world of hospitality in Puerto Vallarta, an iconic city within Mexico known for its wide range of hotels. Working within this field, she took various positions, which allowed her to develop many skills such as teamwork and great service as well as to learn about the standards of operations at a large hotel complex. After taking a break from the hotel industry for personal reasons, her path met Mexico Boutique Hotels, a company that closely matched her personal convictions, which involve presenting Mexico to the world as a brand that guarantees memorable experiences thanks to its natural beauty and the excellent hospitably of its people who by their very nature provide great service and are excellent hosts. Angela currently serves as Chief E-Concierge and Travel Designer for the aforementioned company, offering travelers the opportunity to live a different experience every day, where attention to details make a huge difference.